Table of contents
- Name and contact details for the responsible person and the company data privacy officer
- General information about data privacy
- Collection and storage of personal data and the manner and purpose in which it is used
This data privacy information applies to data processed by:
- OrbiTeam Software GmbH & Co. KG (hereafter referred to as OrbiTeam)
- Endenicher Allee 35
- 53121 Bonn
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Tel: +49 (0)228 41014-0
- Fax: +49 (0)228 41014-10
The company data privacy officer for OrbiTeam can be contacted at the address shown above. Correspondence should be addressed to the attention of Mr. Volker Paulsen.
Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in our products and services. When providing its services, OrbiTeam always complies with corresponding data privacy regulations. We take the protection of your data seriously. For this reason we treat your data with the utmost care and confidentiality.
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website at www.bscw.de, the browser in the device you are using automatically sends information to our website server. This information is stored temporarily. The following information is collected and stored until automatic deletion without any action on your part:
- IP address of the computer requesting access,
- Date and time of the access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved that was requested,
- The amount of data transmitted,
- Notification regarding whether the request was successful,
- Information identifying the browser and operating system being used,
- Website being accessed,
- Name of your Internet access provider.
- To ensure a reliable connection to the website,
- To ensure comfortable use of our website,
- To evaluate system security and stability, and
- For other administrative purposes.
b) When using our contact form
We offer you the possibility to contact us with any kind of question or inquiry by using the form that is available on our website. This requires that you provide your name and a valid e-mail address in order to know who originated the inquiry and to be able to provide a response.
We process the data contained in the contact form pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Section 1 a) of the GDPR based on your voluntary consent.
The personal data that we collect from you via the contact form is automatically deleted once your inquiry has been processed.
c) When signing up for our newsletter
Insofar as you provided your express consent pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Section 1 a) of the GDPR, we use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. In order to receive the newsletter, you only need to provide an e-mail address.
You can cancel the newsletter at any time, such as by clicking on a link located at the end of each newsletter. You can also cancel the newsletter at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your personal data is not disclosed to third parties, unless required for one of the following purposes:
- You have provided your express consent pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Section 1 a) of the GDPR,
- Disclosure pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Section 1 f) of the GDPR is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, and also under the assumption that you have no overriding interest in preventing your data from being transferred to a third party,
- Disclosure pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Section 1 c) of the GDPR is necessary in order to comply with a legal obligation,
- Disclosure is legally permitted, and required pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Section 1 b) of the GDPR to process the contract relationship with you.
Information is stored in the cookie that in each case is generated in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we receive information directly related to your identity.
In order to optimize the user-friendliness our website, we also use temporary cookies that are stored in your device for a specific period of time. If you visit us again, we automatically detect that you already visited our website and we determine which entries and settings you made, so that you don’t have to enter them again.
The data that we process from these cookies is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests, as well the legitimate interests of third-parties, pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Section 1 f) of the GDPR.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer, or to automatically notify you before a new cookie is stored. Full deactivation of cookies will prevent you from using the BSCW Services.
a) Tracking tools
We use the tracking measures described below pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Section 1 f) of the GDPR in order to structure and optimize the website to the needs of users. We use the tracking measures to statistically track how the website is used and to analyze and optimize our services for you. This tracking is in our legitimate interests pursuant to the aforementioned regulations.
The category of, and purpose for processing the data, can be inferred from the corresponding tracking tools.
i) Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics, a web analytics services operated by Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; im Folgenden „Google“), to structure and optimize the website to the needs of users on an on-going basis. We create pseudonymous user profiles and cookies (see Section 5.) for these purposes.
These cookies create and send information regarding how you use this website to a Google server located in the United States, where the information is stored. The information includes, but is not limited to
- browser type, version,
- operating system,
- referrer URL,
- hostname of the computer requesting the access (IP address),
- time of the server inquiry.
You can prevent the collection of data created by cookies, and through the use of the website (including your IP address), as well as prevent the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en).
As an alternative to a browser add-on, especially when using browsers in mobile devices, you can prevent the collection of data by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. This will activate an opt-out cookie that prevents your data from being collected when you visit this website in the future. The opt-out cookie is stored on your device and is valid solely for this browser and only for this website. If you delete cookies in this browser, you must re-activate the opt-out cookie.
Further information regarding data privacy as it applies to Google Analytics is available in Google Analytics support (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
ii) Google ReCaptcha
iii) Google Adwords Conversion Tracking
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically track how the website is used and to analyze and optimize our services for you. This involves placing a cookie (see Section 5.) from Google AdWords when you click on a Google advertisement on our website.
These cookies expire after 30 days, do not contain any personal data and therefore cannot be used to identify you personally. If you visit certain pages on our website and the cookie has not yet expired, we and Google can tell that you clicked on the ad and were directed to that page.
Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie, so it is not possible to track cookies via websites of other AdWords customers. The information collected by means of the conversion cookie is used to compile conversion statistics for AdWords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers can see the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were directed to a page containing a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive information that enables them to identify users personally.
You have the right
- pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR, to request information about your personal data that we process. This includes the purpose for processing your personal data, the type of the personal data, the type of recipients to whom your data was or will be disclosed, how long the data will be stored, the extent to which you have the right to correct, delete or limit your personal data, or object to having it processed, your right to file a complaint, the origin of your data in cases where the data was not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making, including profiling, and if required, access to meaningful information and the corresponding details;
- pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, to request that any of your personal data stored by us be immediately corrected if it is deemed incorrect or incomplete;
- pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us, provided that the data is not required for the exercise of freedom of expression and information, to meet a legal obligation, for the public interest or to establish, exercise or defend any legal claims;
- pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR, to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is in dispute, the processing unlawful, you reject the deletion of the data if it is no longer required by us, the data is required by you to establish, exercise or defend any legal claims, or you have objected to the processing of the data pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR;
- pursuant to Article 20 of the GDPR, to request receipt of your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable format or transfer to another person in a position of responsibility;
- pursuant to Article 7, Paragraph 3 of the GDPR, to rescind your consent allowing us to process your personal data. By rescinding your consent, we will no longer process your personal data in the future;
- pursuant to Article 77 of the GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. As a general rule, you can contact the supervisory authority where you usually reside or work, or you can use our postal address.
If the data is not deleted because it is required for legal and other purposes, processing will be restricted. This means the data will be inaccessible and not processed for any other purposes. This applies to data that must be maintained If the data is not deleted because it is required for legal and other purposes, processing will be restricted. This means the data will be inaccessible and not processed for any other purposes. This applies to data that must be maintained for commercial or tax reasons.
If your personal data is being processed for the purposes of the legitimate interests of BSCW pursuant to Article 6, Paragraph 1, Section 1 f) of the GDPR, you have the right, in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR, to object to your personal data being processed on grounds related to your particular situation, or if the data is processed for direct marketing purposes. In the latter case, as a general rule you have the right to object to your personal data being processed for marketing purposes without divulging information related to your particular situation.
Should you wish you make use of your right to object, an e-mail addressed to email@example.com is sufficient.
For our website, we use the transport layer security (TLS) method, in conjunction with the highest degree of encryption supported by your browser. As a general rule, this method involves 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit encryption instead. You can tell that an individual page from the BSCW Service is encrypted by the closed padlock symbol in the lower task bar of your browser.
We employ suitable technical and organizational measures to protect your data against coincidental or intentional manipulation, partial or full loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are constantly adapted to keep pace with the latest developments in technology.